Please feel free to voice your opinion

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Introduction

My name is Gerhard Schaap.I live in Springs Gauteng South Africa.I am a radio presenter at a local radio station in our region and joined the radio industry 10 years ago.Besides from work i love to shop when my budget allows it.I love positive people and tend to spend a lot of time with positive people and try to avoid negativity.I like to meet new people and find people very interesting.My favourite pass time is to go to a shopping mall or a restaurant and to see all the characters walking by especially all the facial expressions of the people.I occasionally play a little bit of golf and like to travel a lot,i don't like to sit in an office everyday as it drives me crazy.I like my quiet moments but sometimes like to be amongst a lot of people.My life is very simple and i don't like a complicated life.This blog site is for positive postings and if you want to post anything try and refrain from rude postings.Please utilize this blog and feel free to make suggestions on how i can improve this site.Hope to hear from you soon.